Friday, October 31, 2008

I am very ready for this election to be over... more over, I am done talking politics with people. Unless you are actually undecided, there is no point. Short of Obama being revealed as a child molester, I'm not changing my mind. I agree more with Obama than I do with McCain. Period. If you agree more with McCain, good for you! I'm sick of people fighting about things that they won't change their mind about. It's not just politics -- it goes for religion, family values, etc... I firmly believe if you locked a very conservative, faithful christian and a very conservative faithful muslim in a room for two days, told them to pick one religion to agree on, they would still both come out their own religion. Very rarely do people just change. Which is fine! It would be very boring if everyone agreed on everything -- but can we stop being assholes about it? Agree to disagree, I suppose would be the way to put it.

Heading up to salisbury this weekend - hoping to spend time with the Sisters, and see some friends. We are also singing at the church my mom went to. That should be interesting :)

No comments: