Monday, September 29, 2008

Fourth

Okay, so I have TOTALLY sucked at updating. But here we go --

Things are still going well here -- Time seems to somehow get away from me. I guess I have no real markers for it. It doesn't really matter for my job what day it is -- a baby is pretty much the same everyday. Eat, Sleep, Poop, Cry -- not always in that order. But, this is most likely the reason for my lack of updating. My little sister called me Emo-tastic for having a blog -- but you know what, oh well. I hope this comes off as more reflective than emo, but if it doesn't, whatcha gonna do. I just made a new AIM name-- I've had the same one for a long time so, like the blog!, I got a new one.

This weekend was really great -- Sunday Adam and I stayed in our PJs and watched TV all day. It was fabulous. Charlotte is having a gas crisis because of the refinery in Houston being shut down because of a silly little hurricane! Psh. But, there is virtually no gas in Charlotte, and everyone is freaking out. Plus Wachovia was bought by CitiBank today, and Wachovia is one of the main Jobs here -- so we'll see how this goes. I don't know anything about Economics ( or "reflected-sounds-of-underground-spirits" -- ten points if you get that) so I can't really comment on all this mess, but it doesn't seem good to me. I think I shall try and find out more about what is going on, so I can formulate a real opinion on it.
I feel too scatterbrained at the moment to say anything of real substance. I am listening to music to avoid hearing the TV -- Adam is watching Heroes, and it's too creepy for me to watch right before bed. Okay, hopefully I'll rectify the crappy blog situation shortly.

No comments: