Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holidays, Babies, and John Mayer

I've been trying to think of something else to post about, besides the holidays, but my brain is really failing me. I am extremely excited to be going to MD next week to see the people that I love! I knew the holiday season had OFFICIALLY started when I cried at a Macy's commercial last week ;) The ones with kids always get to me.
I guess the one thing I can talk about is that I do feel fortunate at the moment -- fortunate that I am able to be working a job that I truly love doing! It might not be some peoples idea of 'success', but I can't think of anything better than wanting to go to work everyday. I feel lucky that Adam has been supportive of my being Nanny, and not pushed me to do something that may be more lucrative. This year has brought a lot of crazy stuff, and nearing the end of the year makes me feel good about all the changes that have happened. There have certainly been times when I have guessed if what I was doing was the 'right thing'... but at this point I feel good about most things in my life.

On a random side note -- John Mayer makes the oddest faces while singing.

Happy Holidays to all -- I'll send my customary "Happy Chrismahannakwanzicah" out to you all!

No comments: