Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing, Nothing, Tra la la


As i'm sure you've all noticed, I am suffering from severe writer retardation. Not block, because I am able to write, but it all becomes this... MUSH. There is no other word for it. I'll start off at a fairly good pace, and then it all dissolves into nothingness, totally off point and going nowhere. Ah, well. It may have something to do with life stress and being out of town all the time. I need to "recharge my batteries". Not really sure when I'll get a chance to do that... heading up to MD on Thursday for the 4th of July weekend.
I'm sure at some point my brain will come back, and I'll have coherent things to offer you.
For now, amoung all the deaths this past week, I leave you with the lovely image of Farrah to ogle. She ought to take your mind off the fact that I haven't said anything at all quite nicely. Yes.

No comments: