Friday, June 12, 2009

Preppy!


I, in no way, condone stalking. I think that for the most part the paparazzi are absurd and ridiculous. This being said, I can't help myself. I read people.com -- simply so I don't die from depressing news. In the mornings, I sign into my iGoogle, where all the latest headlines are very conveniently displayed, I begin this downward spiral of news depressants. In the US -- hate crimes, political disagreements, and a failing economy; All over the world -- bombings, hate crimes, more political unrest, nuclear tests, unjust imprisonment and so forth. So, I enjoy taking ten minutes to peruse people.com -- this is something I certainly used to feel guilty for. I try not to get involved in the trashier subjects (affairs, etc) but, looking at the new fashions, or the hilarious things people wore on the red carpet can sometimes be a nice change of pace. Again, I really feel sorry the celebs who are constantly stalked and can't get a minute alone, but things like the red carpet or award shows -- I'll take. Also, for something REALLY funny and nostalgic watch, do yourself a favor and watch this. I laughed very hard, and totally watched SBTB the next day... I still <3 Zack Morris.

No comments: