Monday, March 22, 2010

Blah.

I just feel weird. And vulnerable. And a little bit needy. Today was a weird kind of day, where I made some big/little/instantly gratifying decisions that have left me in a tumultuous frame of mind. I wish that I could take back some of the crazy that has occurred during today, but I can't. I think that I live inside my head so much that sometimes I forget that other people aren't privy to the insanity within. I tried to blame it on a full moon, sadly the moon is at 47% tonight (Yes, I looked it up). I'd like to blame it on hormones, or being a woman, or something, but when it comes down to it I think it was just one of those days where I feel out of sorts and am looking for some comfort, and am not exactly sure where I can turn to receive that comfort.
Sigh.

1 comment:

Benjamin T. Dudley said...

I don't know if you could blame it on being a woman, because I just randomly read your post and thought you were indeed a male until I got to the end, lol.