Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Silver and Gold

Ugh. I hate how much the weather affects my mood. Before I even got out of bed this morning I could feel how dreary it was. (it's raining) My knees ache, my back hurts and I just have a generally unfavorable attitude. This resulted in my not having the motivation to work out this morning. Which means I must do it tonight, despite my lack of desire to anything except for sleep!

I went on a "new friend spree" this weekend. This is a good feeling -- I always enjoy meeting new people, and it is exciting when you think those people could become a bigger part of your life. Friday was a girls night, where I had to deal with intolerable, drunk, idiots who can't take hints (although, only for the last 15 minutes or so. The rest of the evening was quite enjoyable) and Sunday was meeting a new couple (who also have an adorable pug!) and going for a walk and watching stupid movies with them. Overall it was very nice.

Okay, I'm going to stop writing for the sake of writing... perhaps I'll have something more interesting to say later...

1 comment:

Vicki Valentine said...

Hey sorry to be a total pain but I started a new blog recently because there was some problems with my old one which means I have lost all my followers :(
Want to give my page a look in?
Thanks!
x