Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Day

I feel as though I need to make the obligatory Valentine's Day post. While I think it is a ridiculous holiday, I appreciate the sentiment behind it. So, here goes...

I feel very lucky with the love I receive from all aspects of my life. In the many relationships, in the many forms, I am blessed. And this love is something I feel on a daily basis, something I am also thankful for. While I may not be with all the ones I love all the time, I hope that they know who they are, that I miss them, and that above all I love them.

<3

I also think that everyone should take a moment and check this out. Just a reminder to treat everyone in your life with respect. Violence against women (anyone, really) is unacceptable, and I believe that through education, love, patience and perseverance this is something that we as a people can overcome.

No comments: