Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Foo Foo!!!

I am super, duper, schmooper excited about Friday. Why? I get to see my Foo Foo! For those of you who don't already know, Foo Foo is my little sister who recently joined the Army. Friday is her graduation from Basic, and so I will be getting to see her and spend some time with her. Because of this joyous occasion Big Sister, my Dad and Foo Foo's "friend" are coming to my place. While my townhouse is really not ready for the company, I don't care... because I get to see my Foo Foo! She has bee in Fort Jackson, SC -- which is killer because it is less than an hour and a half drive from my place! So, knowing she's right here, but not being able to see her has really sucked. Sadly, we only get Friday with her, as Saturday she is off to Texas to begin her AIT (job training). I am very proud of my little sister for what she is doing, even though I maintain that she is much too gorgeous for the military.

1 comment:

Kris said...

too pretty for the army!! but yayyyyyyy jenny!