Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mush.

Thanks to Twenty I was recently perusing an apparel site and came across these. AMAZING. That is all there is to it!

That is pretty much all you're going to get in the way of an update. My brain is pretty mushy at the moment. Doing laundry late at night doesn't do much to stimulate me. I have the pug snuggled up next to me, and am burning CDs (all very very legal) to keep me company on the long drive to Charm City. I was going to bring David Sedaris' 'When You Are Engulfed in Flames' but it is almost 5 hours of book on tape! Thats a lot. I may still, because I'd really like to "read" it... but this would be my first real book-on-tape experience, and I'm not sure if this is a good one. It is, however, actually David Sedaris reading, which gives it MASSIVE points. I just adore him.

Ok I'm out.

No comments: