Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend.

Haven't really had the time to sit down and do a good update recently... I feel like they have mostly been random streams of consciousness, with no purpose to them. I will try to rectify this at some point, but this morning will probably just be more babbling.

It was a jam-packed weekend, Big Sister left Saturday and another friend showed up shortly after. Spent Saturday at the Ophthalmologist getting new contacts, glasses and allergy eye drops, and spent that evening continuing my weekend-o-food and playing Rock Band.

Yesterday was very nice -- took a long nap and went for a hike with new friends and had sushi. I also procured some new reading material -- The Tao of Pooh and The War of Art (which is a suggestion I swiped from a fellow blogger)

Again -- haven't really been in the updating mood -- maybe later i'll feel up to it.

No comments: